Wednesday, June 20, 2012

AN INVITATION FOR QUESTIONS FROM READERS

So, if you are still checking in on this blog, you may be wondering where the heck I have been. The answer would be that I have been musing...on what subject to write about next.  What subject is profound and worthy of discussion? Sex, sarcasm, gratitude and more on infidelity are subjects that have been swirling through my mind.  I got one nice note from a reader telling me that my posts were funny and please keep posting....that inspired me...like a true therapist to invite you to send me a quick comment about any subject you would like me to address.  I promise to comment. The comments that I receive are anonymous and I promise to respond in a way that respects your anonymity.  That should be easy to do since as far as I know I won't know who you are.  Don't worry, I will keep sending out my random musings with or without questions.  In fact, I will randomly muse in  my very next posting. Look forward to hearing from you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment